Friday, November 5, 2010

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick



I did not like this book. I read the first two chapters and just could not get into it.
I did not enjoy the author's style of writing, and the main character's personality, among other things, bothered me. Also, I could tell it was going to be another teen romance with an indecisive girl that does not want to own up to her feelings and a mysterious guy that's not really human. It wasn't even a secret that he was an angel though; just look at the cover. Maybe I'm just growing into more adult fiction at this point, and I am sure regular teenage girls will like this if they like romance novels. But not me, especially right after reading " A Thousand Splendid Suns". So good if you like romance and dark stuff I assume, but not if you enjoy more sophisticated literature.

Reviewed by Ashley.
Reviewed from an advanced reader copy.

No comments: