Monday, December 3, 2012

Lexapros and Cons by Aaron Karo




Lexapros and Cons is the story of a high school boy with severe OCD.  His name is Chuck Taylor (yes, like the sneakers) and his OCD is threatening his social life.  His endless routines are threatening to scare away his best friend and the cute, new girl in school.  Can he overcome his problems to get back his best friend and capture the heart of the new girl?  Read this delightfully funny story of an oddball's view of life.

I really like this book.  Now that I am in high school I can relate with a lot of the things that Chuck is going through.  I would definitely recommend it to my friends and I rate it a 10 out of 10 stars.  I would probably rate this for teen and up because of some of the language and themes.

Reviewed by Josh.

No comments: