Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski


The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski was a very good, interesting book. Sheridan Wells has to look for her mother who she hasn't seen in a long time, and she is on a mission to find her. Will she? Read the book to find out.

I really liked it a lot because it was really interesting. One of my favorite characters was Nanny because she is funny and interesting. Some more reasons why were because I enjoy baking, so it tied in with my interests. I liked the mystery and suspense the chapters all end with. Overall, I enjoyed the book.

Reviewed by Grace.
Reviewed from an advanced reader copy.

4 comments:

Angie Smibert said...

Great review! I really liked the book, too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reviewing this book! I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but the cover always makes me drool! :-)

Kiki Hamilton said...

It sounds like a great book and that cover! I love funny people in stories and a LOVE mysteries so this one sounds perfect for me! Thanks for the review.

Christina said...

Thanks for the "sweet" review, Grace!! I'm so glad you liked the book!

Christina Mandelski