Monday, September 24, 2012

All These Lives by Sarah Wylie



All These Lives by Sarah Wylie is a good book that hurts you to read it.  But it would hurt more to put it down.  The main conflict is that Dani's sister has cancer.  Dani thought she would be able to save her sister, but she wasn't a match for the bone marrow.

I was in pain to read this and I would close my eyes and hope the next page wouldn't end in a sudden death.  This is life at its hardest and most rocky part.  It showed me that the hardest part of anything would have to be to keep on walking, acting like everything is fine.  I can connect to the book because my dad is very sick and I truly wonder when I come home if I am going to find him out cold on the ground, dead, or something else.

Dani really touched me with her attempts to save her sister's life, reaching out to the unknown.  It shows you how close you are to someone, if you're willing to give up your life for them, or if you don't think you could live without them.  This book is one you really want to pick up and curl up with if you want your heart touched.

Reviewed by Julia.

No comments: