Thursday, June 30, 2011

A New Spring: The Graphic Novel by Robert Jordan


I found the graphic novel version of the Wheel of Time: A New Spring to be both intriguing and interesting. However, if you are like me and prefer detail and background in books, then I wouldn't suggest this. I was only able to make sense of it because I had read the actual novel before. It skipped over the parts they weren't able to put into dialogue boxes and pictures and even I began to get confused. I did enjoy the pictures though. They were well done and portrayed the characters as I saw them. Another thing I enjoyed was small tidbits that were there that are part if its prequels. Overall this is a good graphic novel to pick, for it shows the plot, however it may not be for everyone.

Reviewed by Megan.

No comments: