Wednesday, June 27, 2012

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad



The government has announced a worldwide contest offering the chance for three teenagers to travel up to the moon.  The three lucky teens will get to spend 172 hours on the moon.  The three teenagers that win are Mia, Midori, and Antoine.  They all have their separate reasons for wanting to go and all accept the prize.  Little do they know what awaits them on the dark side of the moon where no one is coming to save them.

This was a terrific book.  The beginning started out slowly, but it was worth the wait.  This book had me on the edge of my seat for the entire ride and I couldn't put it down.  I would rate this a 9.5/10 because the beginning was slow, but I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Reviewed by Josh.
Reviewed from an advanced reader copy.

No comments: