Saturday, May 11, 2013

Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison



Notes from Ghost Town was a story that I found both interesting and good to read.  The story is about a girl named Olivia as she tries to understand the fact that her mother supposedly murdered her best friend, who was also her mother's long time piano student.  Olivia also battles with the realization that she may be crazy as well and goes color blind shortly after her kiss with her best friend who is murdered.

I found the plot very well planned just as Butterfly Clues had been.  I was at a constant tenseness as I tried to figure out who the true murderer was.  The large plot twist really made the book worth reading.  The book not only was mysterious but also held a hint of romance and made everything simply perfect.  I definitely would want people to read it, most likely teens as it has more interest to that age group.

Reviewed by Melissa.

No comments: