Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bird Song by Ellie Sandall


Bird Song is a cute and funny book for little kids. The book is about a bunch of birds sitting in a tree. Each of the birds in the tree has their own song. The pictures in the book are really good because they are unique, colorful, and entertaining.

My two younger brothers loved this book. One of my brother's favorite birds is the big colorful bird who comes to the tree at the end of the book. He says that bird is so funny and he laughs every time I read it to them.

I would recommend this book to little kids because it is funny, easy to read, and it has lots of colorful pictures.

Reviewed by Morgan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks Morgan for your lovely review, I am glad your brothers enjoyed my book! Look out for my new book 'Daisy Plays Hide-and-Seek', out on 2nd May :-)

Best wishes, Ellie Sandall