Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Theodore Boone: The Accused by John Grisham


Theodore Boone is a kid.  Both of his parents are lawyers.  He is really good at making cases too.  So when he was framed for robbing a computer hardware store, he has to prove his innocence to the police, his principal and his parents.  Meanwhile, vandals are defacing Theo's property and Theo thinks the two are connected.

I listened to this audiobook read by Richard Thomas.  I would recommend this book.  The reader puts a lot of character into his words.  If you enjoy mysteries, this is an intriguing book.  I found this book compelling because I like lawyers.  I want to be a lawyer when I grow up so reading about the trials in this story helped me learn more about what happens during one.  I was only disappointed in the time it took to listen to the whole story.  I decided to read the rest myself.  I think this book was better than most and has teen appeal.

Reviewed by Adrian.

No comments: