Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Desert Angel by Charlie Price


Desert Angel is a very inspiring story by Charlie Price.  Angel's mother is killed and she is most likely next.  She knows the man that did this and he is a trained killer.  Angel has no other choice but to run away from him.

I loved this book because it was one I couldn't put down, and I just wanted to read it more and more.  I had my TV on and I ended up shutting it off and finishing the book in about 2 days.  I think anyone that reads the book would love it and it would be a great way to get a book done for your school reading.  After all, what is better than a book you really like and something you can write a book summary for?  Desert Angel is something that really makes you enjoy your easy life a bit more than you normally would.

Reviewed by Julia.

No comments: