Friday, May 6, 2011

You Killed Wesley Payne by Sean Beaudoin


In this mysterious and dark mystery Dalton Rev is a high school detective called upon to uncover the murderer behind the beloved student, Wesley Payne's death. Along with a twisted and unpredictable plot is action, deceit, trickery, lies and a little romance. Not to mention all the cliques and the mysterious cult like Lee Harvies. Can he solve the case coming out in one piece? It's hard to tell in this twisty-turny book.

You Killed Wesley Payne was one of the best books I've read all year. I couldn't put it down. But while it was a great book I'd recommend it for teens because there are a few inappropriate moments and language. But overall it was a great book and I would definitely recommend it to my friends. 5 stars!

Reviewed by Josh.
Reviewed from an advanced reader copy.

No comments: