Monday, March 28, 2011

Three Witches by Paula Jolin


In the book Three Witches by Paula Jolin, we are introduced to three young women, Aliya, Gillian and Miya, who are all very different but drawn together for one purpose. All three of these girls follow a different religion which I enjoyed very much because it brought in a sense of culture. For some people it may seem confusing to remember who is who and who believes what. The girls use their knowledge of their culture to perform a ritual that involves bringing a dead boy's spirit to them. Each one has unfinished business that they must close.

Overall I would give this book a 4 out of 5. It started out on a good note but got confusing for about two or three chapters. Except for that I enjoyed this book and it kept me reading. Plus it's short so it's a book you can speed through.

Reviewed by Megan.

- - - - - - - - - -

I started reading this book, but found that all the characters being introduced in the beginning was too confusing. I didn't finish the book.

Reviewed by Colleen.

No comments: