Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Paradise Trap by Catherine Jinks



When Marcus and his mom buy a trailer at Diamond Beach for vacation, Marcus expects to be bored the whole time.  But when he finds a door in the trailer's fold-out bed he doesn't know what to expect.

I would recommend this book to a friend.  It has a funny yet serious storyline that grabs your attention and holds onto it and it's one of the best books I've read.  My favorite part is when Marcus meets the faulty robot named Prot.  His problem is that he misunderstands his owner's requests - when Coco asks for some diced ham with cheese and lemonade, Prot gives her used ice ham with cheese lemonade.  The only disappointing part of the book was when it ended.  I got hooked on the book and couldn't let go of it until it finished.  I recommend it for readers from ages 10 to 14 and I think is a great book that most teens will enjoy.

Reviewed by Adrian.

No comments: