Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne


Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne was a book that I could not put down.  These kids are normal kids, kids that live just next door.  Yet, it is the year 2024.  The book starts with a normal person, going down the their bus stop, but he didn't say good bye to his mom.  Most of you don't either if you are a kid about to miss the bus.  But he didn't know that would be the last time he ever saw his mom.

I liked this book a lot, with the action and also with the drama.  I don't want to give anything else away, but I think you should really find this book and read it for yourself.  You won't want to put it down just like I didn't.  You become the kids. You feel their struggle.  If you don't like to read, you will after you read this book.

Reviewed by Julia.

No comments: