Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Demon Catchers of Milan by Kat Beyer



The story is about a girl named Mia who has been attacked by a very powerful demon who has a tendency to kill anyone it wants.  Because of this attack she finds out that her family has been hunting demons for generations and she has to return to a small town in Italy, Milan, so she can learn to protect herself from the demon.

The Demon Catchers of Milan was an amazing book filled with fantasy, suspense and a bit of romance.  I would definitely suggest this book to my friends.  My only complaint is that it leaves off at an awkward point and it seems like there should be a little bit more in that book.  Worst of all, because it's her first book I can't read anything else written by her while I wait for the next book, if there will be another one!  But other than that it was an amazing read.

Reviewed by Amelia.

No comments: